This is a pair of German radio parts not sure exactly which type of radio they are from.The parts which are instrument or dial panels for the communication device one aluminium made the other mag allow made with bakerlite connectors both still has some clear to see original maker markings and numbers along with many other markings also still has a lot of electrical wiring and connectors still in place and they both still retain a lot of there original colours the parts have been very well cleaned and is still very solid and are perfect for display or any collection.The radio parts were recovered from near Rochefort which was a village attacked by the Panzer Lehr division on the 23rd December 1944 so this how we know this radio was used by the Panzer Lehr division a very nice relic from the Ardennes Forest campaign during the battle of the Bulge in the winter of 1944-1945.
During the run up to the offensive, Panzer Lehr was kept in reserve on 15 December, the day before the offensive began, Panzer Lehr was still severely understrength, with only one of its two tank battalions ready for action, the other restored to its parent unit, the 3rd panzer division. Both of its panzergrenadier regiments were at 80 percent of its authorized strength. It had only 57 tanks (30 Panthers and 27 Panzer IV) and 20 Jagdpanzer IV/70's by the time the attack jumped off.
THIS ITEM IS FREE UK SHIPPING. FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS IT IS AT A REDUCED
RATE. PLEASE ASK BEFORE PURCHASE